About Me

My photo
Magnolia, AR, United States
I was born in Port Angeles, Washington. Later, when I was 8 years old, my father moved us to a place near Sweet Home, Oregon, where he built us a house from scratch, while working as a logging truck driver. My younger brother and I played constantly together until I was eight years old, and much of our present abilities were developed through our early relationship.

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Philosophy of Happiness and Success

To love is to use your energy in the best interest of another person.

Three important virtues: love, truth and courage.

Three words for successful living: love, limits, rise.

2 comments:

  1. Just now looking at your sidebar and saw the pictures of your renovations to your home. It looks wonderful, so happy you have this handy man to help you!!!
    Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now having an electrician help me with a few things, and the carpenter is going to improve my bathroom!

    Thanks so much for checking in with me1

    ReplyDelete