About Me

My photo
Magnolia, AR, United States
I was born in Port Angeles, Washington. Later, when I was 8 years old, my father moved us to a place near Sweet Home, Oregon, where he built us a house from scratch, while working as a logging truck driver. My younger brother and I played constantly together until I was eight years old, and much of our present abilities were developed through our early relationship.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Know Nancy Better than She Knows Herself



Well, first of all, I love everybody.  All animals and people.  I can't imagine that anyone does not like to have me jump on them or sit on their lap.  I am not like Missy.  She loves her home and me and Nancy all equally.  She is really smart and knows when people are coming 10 minutes before they get here.  But I just love Nancy.  Whatever she is doing, I am there trying to help her.  If she sits at the computer too long, I press my head into her lap until she notices the time.  When she does the laundry, I run around the house and bring her any clothing item I can find to help her fill the washing machine.  If she sees a client, I start scratching at the door after exactly 1 1/2 hours to let her know that she has been working long enough.  All of her clients know me, and know how much I like them, and how I expect them to treat her right. 

1 comment:

  1. He's really a beautiful dog and it sounds like he's very loyal and smart....a good combination.

    Sure glad that God blessed us with the companionship of animals in this world.

    Cute post!!!

    ReplyDelete